Free Pumpkin Muffins.
I cannot say enough of these muffins! They are incredibly moist and have great flavor and texture. She was kind enough to ship me a whole package of these muffins when I was away at school over Thanksgiving. I shared them with all my “not gluten-free” friends and they LOVED them. They couldn’t even tell they were gluten-free, and EVERY SINGLE person asked for the recipe. After much waiting, here it is! My mom also served them at her own Thanksgiving feast she hosted and NO ONE knew that they were gluten-free. The plate disappeared. Obviously people enjoyed them
We currently have a whole bag of these at our house in the freezer. Whenever we need a muffin fix we take one out and pop it into the toaster oven to warm up. All it takes is ten minutes and you have a warm yummy muffin. These freeze very well! This will definitely be my new “to-go-to” recipe when I need to make muffins. Which reminds me, I need to remake my Morning Glory Muffin recipe without the grains and the sugar!
Grain-free Pumpkin Muffins
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup honey/maple syrup
Optional add ins: raisins, coconut, chocolate chips for topping
To make your muffins:
1. Preheat oven to 350. Prepare muffin tins with muffin liners.
2. Mix dry ingredients together in a medium bowl, be sure to remove lumps.
3. Mix wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
5. Pour batter into muffin tin, about 3/4 cup full for each.
6. Bake for 22-24 minutes or until a tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
You simply MUST try these muffins! They will change your life they are so delicious! They are certain some nutritious muffins 🙂 These also make a great protein filled snack and breakfast topping